3rd Annual Tri-State BOTG Dinner in Glassboro NJ

Home Forums Forum Announcements 3rd Annual Tri-State BOTG Dinner in Glassboro NJ

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Bear Killer Bear Killer 2 years, 10 months ago.

This topic has been viewed 130 times.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Bear Killer
    Bear Killer
    Participant

I would like to take this moment to thank everyone who contributed to the success of the USA –  BOTG fund raiser dinner in Glassboro NJ last night. It wouldn’t have been such a great success without those who attended and contributed their time and effort. I would like to especially thank contractors, committee members, all USA corporate sponsors and contributing Unions such as JBL Electric Brian Campbell,  IBEW-102, IBEW-164, IBEW-351, IUOE-542 Rob Walsh, IUOE-825 Ed Kalinowski, UA-322 Ray MacDowell & John Reoia, PA. Insulators LU-14  John Stahl III & Don Mullins, IUPAT-DC-711 Gerald Taggart & Ed Flanagin, SMART 27   Roger Giberson & Dominic Gazzara. As Union members in these hard economic times we need to continue to support our fellow Unions, Union members, corporate and local businesses that have supported us such as Lincoln Welders, Remington Firearms, Buck Knives, Cabelas Sporting Goods , Red Wings Sporting Clays in Port Republic NJ,  Ribs Taxidermy in Turnersville NJ , and Illinois Ohio Valley Trophy Hunts in Eddyville Illinois,  just to name a few that have supported our BOTG fund raising events. Please check out outfitters that have supported our BOTG fund raisers in the past that I posted on Facebook..TW Mattingley…Thank You

• This topic was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Bear Killer Bear Killer.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.