A First For Us

Home Forums General Discussion The Lounge A First For Us

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Clayton Bolton 1 month, 1 week ago.

This topic has been viewed 896 times.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Clayton Bolton
    Participant

Went and done somthin’ we’ve never done before. We gave away one of our twin’s hand in marriage. We all gathered in Coyote Pond Park (love the name) and the weather was perfect. The service was performed by a pastor who had witnessed my girl’s grow and mature from a very young age. Although I haven’t really lost my huntin’ partner, I know her time in the field with me will be even less than it has been since they met. On the other side, my “new” son-in-law has expressed an interest in learning. As long as he treats her well, I won’t have to take him on a one-way hunt…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Redneck Ron
    Participant

Congratulations to your daughter, son in law and both families!! I am about to go through it myself in a couple weeks.  My son will be getting married on June 10 in the Jemez Mountains.

maineguy68
    Participant

Congrats to your family…..I think?  The notion that “two go out hunting and only one comes back” has me worried.  But, I think I sense a little sarcasm.  Im sure a dad in law has felt that way a time or two…..maybe even yours?  LOL.  Those of us who have daughters, have a high expectation.

Again, congratulations.

Mike

Leghold – just seeing this post now and wanted to congratulate you and your wife on this great occasion.

Leghold – just seeing this post now and wanted to congratulate you and your wife on this great occasion.

Clayton Bolton
    Participant

This was where I shouted out: “Just take her!”

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.