Broken Record

Home Forums General Discussion The Lounge Broken Record

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Clayton "Leghold" Bolton Clayton “Leghold” Bolton 1 week, 1 day ago.

This topic has been viewed 296 times.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of maineguy68
    maineguy68
    Participant

These annual posts from myself and the Maine Moose Hunt must seem like a bad version of “Groundhog Day”.

But, I did just throw my hat in the circle of the Maine Moose Lottery.  Because of my good luck at not getting chosen, I have 12 bonus chances.  That means that…..I have 13 chances over a person applying for the first time, or applying after already being chosen.

Stay tuned…..

Might have to start callin’ it “Moosehog Day” Mike 😉

Profile photo of maineguy68
    maineguy68
    Participant

It’s all good….I have been lucky in many other areas of hunting.  Some call whitetail hunting lucky at times, and I have been on the better side of that trait.  If you have read some of my latest deer hunts, you know what I mean.  Im closing in on 50 years old…..my bucket list is to win a moose hunt.  The Maine lottery gives an extra chance every year continuously that an applicant doesn’t win.  Eventually my time will come, unless I do something crazy like DIE!

Im hoping that my wish comes true before my finality, but who knows.  I have multiple friends who have won several hunts.  Doesn’t seem fair but I understand how this works.

If you have never eaten moose meat, it is lightly gamey, and is on the better side of beef.  Obviously, wild…..without any type of hormones.  Very good for you and lean.

Im optimistic because my schedule in October is booked!  If I win the lottery, someone looking for my support is going to be pissed!  Love my chances!

Mike

Free range, non-GMO, Gluten free…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.