It Could Happen To You!!

Home Forums General Discussion The Lounge It Could Happen To You!!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Clayton Bolton 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

This topic has been viewed 166 times.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Clayton Bolton
    Participant

Well… maybe. Something rather rudely woke me up earlier in the week from a very sound sleep. I really didn’t know what happened at the moment other than it hurt. All I knew was something hit me in the head. I thought something fell off the top of the headboard, or the ceiling caved in, or maybe the Chinese Space Lab crashed… While lying there, still in somewhat of a 3 am daze, I decided to have a look in the mirror. I was kinda’ shocked. Wife woke up… and you guessed it… she was shocked. I looked like the Monster Energy Drink monster took a swipe across my face. Maybe it came out from under the bed? OK, something must have spooked the wife’s cat and it did a four wheel burnout across my face. I have no idea where her attack was launched from or what provoked her, but I’m ready to by a hockey mask.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Scott Walsh
    Participant

Ouch!!

Clayton Bolton
    Participant

Healed up pretty good. Only a handful of red lines instead of bloody scab lines now. The cat has been pardoned. After all…it is the wife’s cat. Sometimes ya just gotta…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.