Labor Day

Home Forums General Discussion The Lounge Labor Day

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bear Killer 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

This topic has been viewed 182 times.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Redneck Ron
    Participant

My Past, Present and Future Union Brothers and Sisters,

I thank you my Past Union Brothers and Sisters for Labor Day.  You fought hard to get and Secure Labor Day for yourselves and future generations of Union Brother and Sisters and the Rest of the United States.   This is your day and will celebrate remembering and reminding my family and others the reason why this day is here.

Ron Schubert

Proud PASS Union member

Clayton Bolton
    Participant

Where’s the “Like” button?

Redneck Ron
    Participant

The like button is on facebook..

Bear Killer
    Participant

As a retired 46yr member of the IBEW,  I am with you Ron and agree  we should never forget the union brothers and sisters that came before us ,  and served with us through our  careers as union workers ,  and those apprentices and future members of the IBEW and all union trades and union workers in the United States and Canada. He must constantly remind those that are not for Milyer with the labor movement in US what this holiday and how this holiday should be celebrated.  As I turned on the world news today they got it wrong the first thing they said was that this holiday Labor Day is to recognize the end of summer.  There was no mention of the labor day celebrations throughout this country such as those in Philadelphia Boston and New York as we fly the American flag and March and celebrate and carry our union stripes and colors.  The only reason that I can afford to retire today is because of my collective-bargaining agreement and union benefits for the past 46 years…..  God bless

Bear Killer
    Participant

As a retired 46 year member of the IBEW I agree with you Ron.  We should never forget those union brothers and sisters who came before us and served with us through our  careers as union workers .  And those apprentices and future members of the IBEW and all union trades and union members in United States and Canada .  We must constantly remind those that are not familiar with the labor  movement in the United States and what this holiday and how this holiday should be celebrated .  As I turned on the world news today they got it wrong ,  The first thing they said was this holiday “Labor Day ” is to recognize the end of summer .  There was no mention of the labor day celebrations throughout this country such as those in Philadelphia, Boston and New York as we fly the American flag and march and celebrate and carry our union stripes and colors to honor the union workers in our country.  The only reason that I can afford to retire today because of my collective bargaining agreement and union benefits for the past 46 years .  God bless and thank you my brothers and sisters .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.