Life

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Clayton "Leghold" Bolton Clayton Bolton 5 months, 1 week ago.

This topic has been viewed 399 times.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Clayton "Leghold" Bolton
    Clayton Bolton
    Participant

Been a little crazy round here. Received a phone call (actually several) last Fri night while out on a movie date with the wife. Of course, the phones were turned off during the film. Come to find out my wife’s mom was on life support, and wasn’t expected to make it. It was after midnight by the time I finished booking a rental car, hotel room and the earliest flight out I could find for my wife and our twins. The flight to Boise was to depart before 06:00 and with all the back roads flooded, I was gonna’ have to take the longer route to the airport. I needed to stay at home and take care of damninals and house ’till other arrangements could be made. Well, she passed yesterday. Kinda’ sucked, me not able to make it there but, her whole family was able to be by her side.

Profile photo of Jess Levens
    Jess Levens

I’m sorry for your family’s loss, Clayton. I’m sad to hear about this, but I feel better knowing how much family she had with her.

Profile photo of Redneck Ron
    Redneck Ron
    Participant

Sorry to hear about everything Clayton.  God Bless your Family..

Profile photo of Clayton "Leghold" Bolton
    Clayton Bolton
    Participant

Thanks Jess & Ron. Wife & kids fly home tomorrow. Been a long week for all involved. ‘Tis sad, but is a part of life we all have to deal with eventually. Life is a terminal disease, the end result is always death. She’s been my mother-in-law for over thirty years, and a second mom for over half my life. The real reality check comes from the fact Cleo is only a few months older than my mom.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.