My son's Marriage

Home Forums General Discussion The Lounge My son's Marriage

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of biancam biancam 4 days, 22 hours ago.

This topic has been viewed 294 times.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Redneck Ron
    Redneck Ron
    Participant

My son Ronald Jr married a beautiful young women in the Jemez Mountains on June 10.  A first for us-ain’t nothin like to bring dang near your whole kitchen to the mountains to cook and entertain people for a couple days.  Then get back and unload everything the garage.  What a mess,,,

• This topic was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by Profile photo of Redneck Ron Redneck Ron.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Congrats Ron! Hope she’s not too squeamish around dead critters…

Profile photo of maineguy68
    maineguy68
    Participant

June 10th is special to me because it is my birthday, but beyond that….it will be forever a date in your families history.  I look at the pictures provided and will give my thoughts.

Obviously, she is beautiful, and a catch for the lowest of our standards of outdoorsmen.  That being said…..your son is at the top of that standard.  I hope that the two of them recognize the help.

Mike

Profile photo of Redneck Ron
    Redneck Ron
    Participant

Thank you Clay-she can cook up fish better anybody else can.  It makes my wife Jealous.

Thank you Mike!!!  Happy Birthday and may you have many of June 10ths to celebrate in your life and be surrounded by friend/family to celebrate the occasions with.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by Profile photo of Redneck Ron Redneck Ron.
    • This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by Profile photo of Redneck Ron Redneck Ron.
    Profile photo of biancam
    biancam

That’s a good looking couple! Congrats about the wedding and my condolences about the clean up. 🙂

B

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.