New to USA

Home Forums General Discussion Newbies Corner New to USA

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Clayton Bolton 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

This topic has been viewed 612 times.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

My Name is Scott Shaw I am an IBEW 701 member. I am also a co-founder of the Kayak Bass League and have been an avid fisherman for over twenty-five years. I have always enjoyed the challenges that the sport has to offer. I have dedicated much of my time during the past ten years to bass fishing and spent the last two developing my skills in kayak fishing. I am a tournament angler on the ABA/AFT series and has fished lakes from the Canadian border down to the southern tip of Florida. I believe that in the sport of fishing there is a lot to learn and that successful anglers must acknowledge that there is always room for growth and improvement.

Any kayakers from IL?

Clayton Bolton
    Participant

Welcome Scott! Be sure you post lots of pics of your adventures.

welcome scott

New here also. How do I change my log in name? I can’t find a place to do that.

Clayton Bolton
    Participant

Paul, you should be able to change your name as shown when you log-in or post by going to your “profile”. To find your profile, just click on your name on your above post. Click “profile”, then “edit”.

Clayton Bolton
    Participant

By the way Paul, WELCOME aboard!

maineguy68
    Participant

Welcome to the forums guys!

loo forward to the converations

bigbird

welcome………….post often!!!!!!!!!!!

Bear Killer
    Participant

Welcome Scott .Spent several Gun seasons in Dec hunting Whitetails in Pope County Illinois

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Bear Killer
    Participant

Member IBEW-351 , 43yrs

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Larry Hunter
    Participant

New here, mainly just a deer hunter, but also a Cowboy Action shooter (3 gun match with a pre-1900 flair).

Clayton Bolton
    Participant

Welcome Larry!! Glad you’re here. Some of us (maybe me) might be a little touched, just pay them no never mind. Never done the cowboy action stuff, but sure love my lever & wheel cartridge guns & my black powder percussion guns, plus I throw knives and hawks for fun

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.