Patiently waiting

Home Forums Hunting Discussion Upland Hunting Patiently waiting

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Clayton Bolton 2 months, 1 week ago.

This topic has been viewed 430 times.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Clayton Bolton
    Participant

Well…, not really. I’m ready for it NOW! Seems like it took a whole year to get here and it happens to fall on a Saturday this year. Of course, I’m talk’n dove season. Even though archery deer season is here…dove season to me, is the beginning of it all. Happy beginning of hunting seasons ya’all!!

Clayton Bolton
    Participant

The wait is over! ‘Tis the morning of! I’m up early… way earlier than I need to be, but its about the time I normally get up for work. Will only take about 20 min to get where I’m headed but anticipation wouldn’t let me sleep any longer.

Best of luck to those who chase the O’day dove. May they not frustrate, but hone and fine tune your shotgunning skills…

Clayton Bolton
    Participant

Was a good day. Even though there weren’t many flying where I was, I still got out & popped a few. Plus I did a little scouting for deer, saw lots of turkeys, and something new for the property… wild pig sign, a lot of it. Rice harvesting will begin in a few weeks and then the geese & ducks will be ready to harvest too. It is the beginning of my favorite time of year

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Clayton Bolton
    Participant

The dove are still not showing up in great numbers. But the geese can’t wait for the rice harvest.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.