Please help save our land!!

Home Forums Hunting Discussion Please help save our land!!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Redneck Ron 7 months ago.

This topic has been viewed 427 times.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ash McDaniel
    Participant

Hi everyone, I am very concerned with where our government is heading with our public land.  I grew up hunting and fishing on public lands and still enjoy using them to this day and hope generations to come can and will use them ! But our public lands are being threatened and all of us need to stand up and say no, we will not give up our land.  This land unites us as a country, it is our land to hunt,fish,camp, hike or do whatever to enjoy nature and this wonderful country at its purest form.  Please help by signing, watch the video if you don’t understand or have not been informed of the current issue going on with our land.  I hope this is not against the rules on this site to post this, but I feel this is very important so I thought I would do it and take the chance. here is the link  http://sportsmensaccess.org/

Thank you again.

Redneck Ron
    Participant

This happened a few weeks ago during New Mexico legislative session.   We had a nice little walk around Santa Fe and went into the round house for those to say their part.

Posted by New Mexico Wildlife Federation on Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.