problems posting

Home Forums General Discussion The Lounge problems posting

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Scott Walsh 5 months ago.

This topic has been viewed 760 times.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Scott Walsh
    Participant

I have been trying to post all day. So this is kind of a test post. What I have posted is not showing up not sure if I screwed it up or with my old timers I cant remember if it has to be reviewed then they post it. It has been awhile since I posted so I apologize  for throwing this out there.

Scott Walsh
    Participant

well that one worked so something I did the first time was wrong

• This reply was modified 5 months ago by  Scott Walsh.

Clayton Bolton
    Participant

Was weird Scott. Saw your 1st post complete with pics of wife & kid adventures. I commented, then hit the submit button, & it all went away. Welcome back by-the-way. Missed ya on here. You belong here more than that “other” social miss-fit page.

Scott Walsh
    Participant

I agree that other page has definitely become a misfit page, been limiting myself on there just keeping in touch with distant family and following hunting and firefighter pages. The social content in here is a lot better!!!!

maineguy68
    Participant

I follow you on facebook brother…..along with the unionsportsmens alliance and anyone else that matters.  Ive always said that the old forum platform served us better.  There was a time that there were 25 or more posting on here.  It’s too bad that it has gone to the wayside.  Lets try to keep this thing going.

Mike

Clayton Bolton
    Participant

Mike, there has been such a huge influx of new members just recently, chances are good postings may come back to life.

Scott Walsh
    Participant

Yes I agree this is a much better platform I really hope this comes back and used more! Maybe a new format or less sub forums seems like most people post in the Lounge maybe just keep it to the Lounge and an Events forum, I personally only find myself checking the Lounge and not the other areas. Just a thought.

Scott Walsh
    Participant

A mobile version of the web page or just the forums would be cool also I think the ease of that would allow people to use it more.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.