USA Pheasant Hunt Dream for 2018

Home Forums General Discussion The Lounge USA Pheasant Hunt Dream for 2018

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Redneck Ron 3 weeks ago.

This topic has been viewed 256 times.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Redneck Ron
    Participant

I would like to meet up with some of my USA Brothers and Sisters for a Pheasant hunt in 2018.  I would like to dangle a carrot out in front of them and say, “My USA Friends-we have the possibility to meet up for a Pheasant hunt here, on this date, for this amount and we can stay at an array of locations”.  Does anybody have any suggestions on a location?

Clayton Bolton
    Participant

Unfortunately the “wild” ones in my area are almost non-existent. Critters, feral cats, West Nile Virus, loss of habitat… all has taken it’s toll on our local population. The bird ranches are pretty big business around here, however I refuse to pay their prices for pen-raised birds.

Redneck Ron
    Participant

I know what you’re saying but would like there to be a reason for some to travel to meet up for a little hunting, fishing or camping.  To finally meet others on the other side of the forums and Facebook. I am thinking that the USA will not have anything as member a rendezvous in the future. That would require some big planning but it sure would be nice thou.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by  Redneck Ron.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.