WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME!!

Home Forums General Discussion The Lounge WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME!!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Redneck Ron 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

This topic has been viewed 425 times.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Clayton Bolton
    Participant

Welcome to all the new members!! This is the largest sign-up/in-flux of new members over  a short period of time I’ve ever seen in my past ten years on here. So, welcome to ya’all! Post often! Tell us what ya like. Tell us what ya don’t Like (except no political junk). So…post pics, stories, thoughts, ideas… and post often. Members are what makes this place home, even though we’re scattered across the country. So chime in & tell us a little something about yourself. And…WELCOME!!

Michael Esty
    Participant

My name is Mike Esty. Carpenter in Boston Local 327. New Local number that is. We just started merging Locals. Not crazy about it but no one likes change ar first. It will all be good I’m sure. Can’t wait for fishing season to start. Going out tomorrow not far from my home. I live in Foxboro Massachusetts. Home of the New England Patriots. Don’t hate me. Ok let’s talk fishing. Diying to get out there. But I will in the morning. Trying a new reel. Kastking Assassin baitcasting reel. Seems like a nice feel. Real smooth. I’ll know better tomorrow. Anyway I just joined this fine organization. Had no idea it existed. Figures. Up here in the North we’re kinda slow. Anyway I’ll chime in tomorrow. Let you all know how I do. Water is probably 40 to 42 degrees. Happy Fishing.

Scott Walsh
    Participant

Welcome Mike nice to meet you! Looking forward to hearing how the fishing is going!

Michael Esty
    Participant

Did not work out the other day, unfortunately. Daughter from college had something going on and had to help. Might get out tomorrow though. I’m working nights so, tomorrow is supposed to be in the low 60’s. I’ll let you know. Thanks for asking.

Clayton Bolton
    Participant

Michael, family always comes first to me & probably the majority, if not all, of those on here. I’ll blow off many things, especially work to get out…but will never put family issues aside if I can help the situation.

Redneck Ron
    Participant

I am trying to get up to the mountains to do some fly fishing for trout on friday but that is a day away. Life can get in way between now and then.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.