Best Shot Weekly Photo Contest
Win a Buck Knife!
Sometimes our best shots are taken with a camera. Now those shots could earn you a 150th anniversary edition of the #110 Buck knife engraved with the USA logo ($70 value) in the USA Best Shot weekly photo contest. Submit your best hunting, fishing or outdoor photo(s) to the USA each week for your chance to win.
Photos will be judged on quality, creativity, content and composition. Submitted photos will be posted within the member photo gallery and may be featured in the USA e-newsletter, quarterly newspaper and other materials.
ENTERING A PHOTO:
Submit your photo(s) online here: Enter Contest
Photos become the property of the USA and will not be returned. By submitting a photo, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to the following rules.
USA BEST SHOT CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
The USA Best Shot photo contest is open to amateur photographers who are at least 18 years of age, members of the Union Sportsmen’s Alliance and legal residents of the 50 United States, Washington, D.C., or Canada. Employees of the Union Sportsmen’s Alliance and their families and sponsors are not eligible. Professional photographers are also ineligible to enter or win. By participating in the photo contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Union Sportsmen’s Alliance judges, whose decisions are final and binding in all respects. All entries become the property of the Union Sportsmen’s Alliance and may be used in the future at its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of the winners. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Photos may be submitted as prints or digital images. Photo printing stations or kiosks produce prints using a method that is not suitable for reproduction in the magazine.
Photos will not be returned. All photos are sent with the understanding that they may be published on the Union Sportsmen’s Alliance website, www.UnionSportsmen.org, and in USA promotional materials including but not limited to e-newsletters, magazines and mailings.
All entries become the property of the Sponsor. Sponsor will not acknowledge receipt of entries. Entries will not be returned. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery. Lost, late, illegible, and postage due entries are not eligible.
1. Judging: Photos will be judged by the Union Sportsmen’s Alliance based on photo quality, creativity, content and composition.
2. Prize: One (1) winner per week will receive a #110 Buck knife engraved with the USA logo. Winner is responsible for paying any applicable federal, state, and local taxes, and all other expenses associated with prize not explicitly stated herein as being awarded. By accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges and agrees that the photo submitted shall be the sole and exclusive property of the Union Sportsmen’s Alliance, its successors, assigns, and licensees shall be entitled to all rights of ownership, title, interest, and all other intellectual property rights, including 100 percent of the copyrights, without further compensation.
3. Winners: The winner will be notified by phone, postal mail, or e-mail at the beginning of the week following the week for which they were selected as the winner. For the names of the winners, write to USA – Best Shot Photo Contest, 3340 Perimeter Hill Dr., Nashville, TN 37211
4. Conditions: Entry constitutes permission to use the entrant’s name, photograph and other likeness for the purpose of advertising, trade and promotion on behalf of the Union Sportsmen’s Alliance without compensation, notification or approval, unless prohibited by law. Entrant represents and warrants that the submitted photograph is an original, non-published work that does not infringe the rights or intellectual property claims of any third parties. By entering, entrant conveys and assigns to the Union Sportsmen’s Alliance all rights of ownership, title, interest and all other intellectual property rights, including without limit, copyright in and to the winning photograph. Non-compliance with Official Rules will result in disqualification.
5. Limitations of Liability: By entering the contest, entrant holds harmless the Union Sportsmen’s Alliance from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, liability, actions or damages of any kind or in connection with: (1) entering contest (2) acceptance of any prize or (3) anything related to the contest and the awarding of prizes.