Conservation Dinner Coordinator
The Conservation Dinner Coordinator reports directly to the Director of Field Operations and participates in all aspects of conservation dinners with an emphasis on conservation dinner development, planning and execution. The position also requires assisting with sporting clay shooting events and union conferences and conventions as needed. The position is charged with planning, developing, implementing, and maintaining a grassroots program designed to unite the union community through conservation.
Essential Role and Responsibilities
- Maintain the number and quality of existing Conservation Dinners, Conferences, Conventions assigned to you.
- Generate new event fundraising revenue by expanding our market depth of current relationships with labor unions and other USA partners, and through the development of new USA partnerships.
- Improve the overall quality of all events assigned to you.
- Develop and maintain long term relationships vital to our continued success.
Additional Role and Responsibilities
- Coordinate Event Promotion materials for events.
- Assist the administration team as needed when not traveling for events or handling event arrangements.
- Act as liaison between our union locals and partners and headquarters on various issues.
- Submit timely and accurate weekly activity reports to headquarters and budget accordingly.
- Setup and attend union conferences & conventions.
- Assist with select shooting events as assigned.
- Participate in the operation of events.
- Identify and schedule locations for events.
- Responsible for the set-up and take-down of event equipment.
- Collect and track revenue generated at events.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Educational Requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 3-5 years of event development and fundraising experience.
- High school diploma or greater required.
- Detailed oriented, with exceptional organizational skills.
- Superior written and inter-personal communication skills.
- Ability to execute duties successfully with minimal oversight.
- Ability to legally and safely handle and control firearms and ammunition.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Background and experience speaking in front of large crowds of up to 500 people.
Ability to travel with frequent overnight and weekend stays required.
Working conditions are a combination of office and outdoor environment. This position may be required to sit or stand for most of the workday. Must be able to regularly lift 50-75 lbs. and participate in the loading and unloading of equipment.
To Apply: Email resume to email@example.com