Data Entry Clerk
Data Entry Clerk will be responsible for accurate and timely data entry/data cleaning into CRM database. Proficiency in MS Excel and attention to detail is required as well as the ability to work independently.
- Reviewing large spreadsheets of data in search of errors, duplicates, missing and incongruous information.
- Entering and modifying data in CRM database to correct identified data issues
- Maintains database by entering new and updated account information.
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling, researching, and sorting information.
- Data Scrubbing
- Must have data entry and data scrubbing experience
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Attention to Detail
- Hands on experience with CRM systems a plus
- Effective organizational skills including the ability to work independently and consistently achieve deadlines.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and protect personally identifying information
- Knowledge of Unions a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent required
Work Remotely: Yes, Must have a working computer and reliable internet.
Hours Per week: 25-30 hours
To Apply: Send email and resume toAprilS@unionsportsmen.org.
Application deadline: 2/28/2021