Membership & Marketing Manager
The USA Membership & Marketing Manager is responsible for all aspects of membership services – including membership sales, promotions, programs, and retention efforts. In addition, this position will help develop marketing strategies to reach new and existing members in innovative and relevant ways.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop and execute a comprehensive membership and marketing programs for member recruitment and
- Work closely with Communications and Union Relations Departments to create and implement ongoing membership marketing activities such as: mail/email/social media outreach, promotional materials, membership drives, and website
- Analyze results of recruitment and retention efforts; provide monthly updates through CRM platform as well as periodic reports.
- Answer member calls and emails requesting assistance with membership or USA E-store
- Data entry including new memberships and
- Fulfillment of prizes, promotional, and event materials
- Assist Fulfillment Coordinator with USA Membership merchandise and materials
- Access and correct member data (i.e., address and email changes) and compile reports from the member database (Salesforce).
- Develop and oversee implementation and comprehensive marketing campaigns and promotions to support volunteer efforts, local events, and
- Work closely with Communications to manage mailing lists and use email marketing software to develop effective marketing campaigns that target relevant audiences.
- Other duties as needed
Qualifications & Educational Requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Membership Management, Marketing, or related field,
- Experience with non-profit membership recruitment, promotions, and programmatic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment requiring problem solving and
- Excellent organizational, verbal, written, and project management skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe, and CRM (Salesforce).
- Experience with membership, web, and mobile technologies; email marketing systems and other membership-based communication
- Background in data management and marketing material design
- Detail-oriented, self-starter able to personally manage time and projects with minimal
- Self-motivated, team oriented, attitude with the ability to think through processes, tasks, and challenges related to their job and develop creative solutions to issues that arise
- High level of customer service experience with a positive attitude and willingness to talk with customers daily to solve problems.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment; however, this position will be required to sit for most of the workday.
USA headquarters in Spring Hill, TN
To Apply: Send email and resume to email@example.com
Deadline: June 4, 2021