- This event has passed.
2023 Camp Montgomery Bell – Union Sportsmen’s Alliance Family Campout Event
October 21 @ 9:00 am - October 22 @ 10:00 am CDT
Bring the kids and join us for a
WEEKEND OF ADVENTURE
Get the kids away from the screen and out into nature!
We will have a series of outdoor education sessions and activities including fishing that will be lots of fun for all ages.
Lunch and dinner will be provided on Saturday and breakfast on Sunday.
All youth must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or chaperone.
- We have 25 primitive cabins available, each with four bunks. Cabins are assigned on a first-com-first-served RSVP basis, limited to the first 112 campers.
- The grounds have ample room for tents, which must be brought from home.
- Campers are responsible for bringing all bedding and toiletries. There is a bath house on the grounds.
Saturday, Oct. 21
- Registration and check-in begin at 09:00 a.m.
- Fishing, conservation, and other outdoor educational opportunities.
- Lunch provided
- Dinner provided
- Group activities
Sunday, Oct. 22
- Breakfast provided
- Clean-up and free time
- Check out by noon
See Our Attached Flyer for a Helpful Camping Checklist!