- This event has passed.
Camp Montgomery Bell – Union Sportsmen’s Alliance Family Campout Event
July 23, 2022 @ 9:00 am - July 24, 2022 @ 10:00 am CDT
Bring the kids and join us for a
WEEKEND OF ADVENTURE
Get the kids away from the screen and out into nature!
We will have a series of outdoor education sessions and activities that will be lots of fun for all ages.
Lunch and dinner will be provided on Saturday and breakfast on Sunday.
All youth must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or chaperone.
- We have 25 primitive cabins available, each with four bunks. Cabins are assigned on a first-com-first-served RSVP basis, limited to the first 112 campers.
- The grounds have ample room for tents, which must be brought from home.
- Campers are responsible for bringing all bedding and toiletries. There is a bath house on the grounds.
Saturday, July 23
- Registration and check-in begin at 09:00 a.m.
- Conservation and outdoor educational activities throughout the day!
- Lunch provided
- Dinner provided
- Group activities
Sunday, July 24
- Breakfast provided
- Clean-up and free time
- Check out by noon
See Our Attached Flyer for a Helpful Camping Checklist!