Sales & Marketing Coordinator
The Sales & Marketing Coordinator will support all departments with a focus on Partnerships by conducting digital marketing and communications including proof of performance, web, and other digital communications. The Sales & Marketing Coordinator will also assist with marketing support, administrative support, contract management, event promotion, and other duties assigned by the Director of Sales & Marketing.
Role & Responsibilities
- Administers web/social media contests and giveaways, including sponsored national promotions and Photo of the Month contest (plans, promotes, selects/posts winners)
- Writes and edits web and print content for a variety of audiences including union members, leadership, and outdoor and labor media as it relates to corporate partnerships.
- Assists with media relations (press releases, event coordination, etc.)
- Contract management & execution administration
- Acts as a corporate partnership liaison: social media planning/execution, brand awareness, email marketing planning/execution, deliverables management
- Manages and executes all corporate partnership Proof of Performance reporting
- Calendar sales and marketing: graphics creation, social media execution, email marketing, and promotion calendar management
- Assist with E-store platforms: Marketing execution, troubleshooting, graphics, etc.
- Collaborate with other departments and programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Educational Requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Sales, or Related Field; or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3-years’ work experience in related field
- Graphic Design and Editing Experience, preferred.
- Experience with WordPress or similar CMS, preferred.
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with Adobe Design Software
- Experience with email marketing automation platforms (HubSpot, Campaign Monitor, Pardot, etc.), required.
- Salesforce or other CRM experience, preferred.
- Microsoft Office Suite: Strong skills in presentation creation, editing, and desiging
- Strong writing, editing, and speaking skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail and adherence to deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with minimal supervision and adjust on the fly.
- Strong desire to learn and take on new challenges.
- Comfortable interacting with high-level union leaders and corporate sponsors
- Interest in the outdoors and conservation, preferred.
- Knowledge of unions, preferred.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment; however, this position will be required to sit for most of the workday.
USA headquarters in Spring Hill, TN
To Apply: Send email and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org