The Customer Relationship/Data Specialist will serve as the USA’s lead CRM expert, applying technical expertise to help lead the monitoring, data input, integration, maintenance, and optimization of our CRM database and effective usage of membership data for marketing, membership fulfillment, event management and organizational fundraising. The CRM/Data Specialist educates and trains the USA professional team on the use of SalesForce/CRM and is responsible for quality and timely/cost-effective delivery of information and data analysis.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Must support the mission of the USA and demonstrate an understanding and commitment to conservation, hunting and related issues. Must maintain a good working knowledge of USA’s overall goals.
- Provide leadership and input to teams in the delivery of high-quality products on time and within budget; Ability to lead by influence up, down and across an
- Manage business requirements and scope on a technical level, and coordinate between cross-functional teams to ensure product adherence to business requirements and architectural
- Work effectively with Program Managers to coordinate work effort between analysis, development, architecture, operations, release management, and quality assurance teams to ensure alignment of technical solutions to business objectives and
- Directly and indirectly manage the work efforts with staff, 3rd party development personnel, and vendors, in the delivery of assigned projects and
- Troubleshoots and resolves issues that stand in the way of project/program success as they relate to data collection/interpretation/management; Ability to triage issues across multiple systems and drive technical issues to
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentations and facilitation skills .
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) and lead sponsors/stakeholders to the solution of business process and/or technical
- Experience designing and developing applications on Salesforce
- Support reporting needs and extracts from CRM for marketing, membership and event mailings.
Qualifications & Educational Requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, technology or related field preferred
- 3+ years of experience working in and administering CRM (preferably SalesForce Non- Profit Service Package).
- com Administrator Certification preferred, but not required.
- Proficient in MSOffice applications including: Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook, MS Teams, and
- Marketing automation skills and knowledge preferred. Experience in Demand Tools, People Importer, Data Loader, Veriscan and/or Campaign Monitor a
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Strong interpersonal skills; Able to work well with others across multiple levels and
- Exceptional attention to detail; Ability to prioritize effectively; Outstanding organizational skills
- Must be able to manage sensitive and proprietary information with discretion and
- Ability to execute duties successfully with minimal
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment; Organized and efficient; Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be adaptable to
- High-energy, outgoing, team-player and passionate for USA’s mission is essential.
The employee must sit or stand for long periods of time; use a computer terminal; reach forward and to the side; bend from both standing and sitting position.
Spring Hill, TN preferred
To Apply: Send email and resume to email@example.com.