When Remington Arm’s 870 Wingmaster hit the mainstream, it became the stuff of legends. Developed in 1951, the 870 followed a series of three pump action shotguns and quickly became a must-have weapon thanks to its reliability and ruggedness. Best of all, it’s proudly manufactured by members of United Mine Workers of America Local 717.
Now, all Union Locals have an opportunity to use this legendary gun in 12-gauge with custom designed gold enhancements featuring the USA logo, to raise as much as $1,500 for the Local while also raising money to support the Union Sportsmen’s Alliance and its mission to unite the union community through conservation to preserve North America’s outdoor heritage.
This giveaway supports union jobs, raises money for Locals and raises money for USA’s conservation mission. To put it simply, it’s a win, win, win!
How It Works:
1. Union Locals purchase the firearm for $975 (includes shipping & handling).
2. Only 100 guns available on a first-come, first-served basis.
3. USA will ship the firearm to your selected firearms dealer by September 1, 2014. Payment must be received before firearm is shipped.
4. USA will send sweepstakes tickets no later than August 1, 2014 and Local can begin immediately selling tickets.
5. Each Local will receive 200 consecutively numbered tickets to be sold for $20 each
6. Local conducts drawing by November 18, 2014 and awards the winner a certificate. The gun winner will take his/her certificate to claim gun at their preferred firearm dealer. All local, state and federal gun laws apply.
7. Local deducts the cost of the firearm from the proceeds and sends half of the proceeds, any unsold tickets and ticket stubs to the USA by December 1, 2014.
For more information or to purchase a firearm, contact Becky McIntosh at 615-831-6770 or firstname.lastname@example.org.